Here are thetop 10 selling items and colors selectins in German-speaking markets based on data collected from January 1st to present.
- Standard Unisex T-shirt - Black
- Standard Unisex T-shirt - Navy
- Standard Womens T-shirt - Black
- Hoodies and Sweatshirts - Jet Black
- Womens V-neck T-shirt - Black
- Standard Unisex T-shirt - Charcoal
- Standard Unisex T-shirt - Royal Blue
- Womens Tank Top - Black
- Standard Womens T-shirt - Navy
- Hoodies and Sweatshirts - Oxford Navy
Remember to pay attention to the season when launching your campaigns; during the cold months, especially from October to March/April, always make sure you include hoodies and sweatshirts among the products you offer with your campaign as the demand for these items rise during the winter months.
Below are some recommended price ranges (£ and € prices include VAT) for products sold to German-speaking markets. This list can be used as an initial guide; once you begin selling you may want to increase or decrease prices based on your campaign's performance. You can also check current exchange rates to make sure the selling price is optimal.
- Standard Unisex/Ladies Tees & V-neck Tees £14-£19 / €17-€24 / $18-$27
- Standard Unisex Tees (S - 5XL) £15-19 / €18-25 / $19-$22
- Long Sleeve Tee £17-£22 / €21-€28 / $22-$29
- Tank Tops £14-£18 / €17-€23 / $18-$26
- Premium Unisex Tees £15-£19 / €17-€25 / $19-$26
- Sweatshirts £24-£27 / €29-€34 / $30-$35
- Hoodies £25-£28 / €30-€37 / $31-$38
- Zoodies £26-£30 / €32-€39 / $33-$40